- EXTRA SPACE JUST WHEN YOU NEED IT: The HandiRack is a convenient and practical temporary car roof rack system to transport sports and leisure equipment; It performs as a kayak roof rack, SUP roof rack and surfboard roof rack pads; It also carries canoes, snowboards, DIY materials and even those bulky 'hard to get it home' store purchases; The HandRack is a smart cost-effective alternative to traditional metal roof racks
- QUICK AND EASY TO FIT: Installs in just 5 minutes; The HandiRack roof rack cross bars are ready to use straight out of the box with no tools or drilling required; Twin-bars are secured by a pass-through cabin fitting strap; The fitting strap then fastens in a heavy-duty cam buckle; To view the installation process, please watch the video; A detailed User Manual is included
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY: Strong and durable with a load capacity of 175lbs, the HandiRack is the original inflatable roof rack; The inflation process creates a secure and stable connection between the HandiRack and the roof of the car; Inflatable bars cushion and protect your load on the move and once deflated, the HandiRack soft roof rack can be easily stored in the trunk of the car; A double-action HandiPump is included to inflate the bars
- FITS A WIDE RANGE OF VEHICLES: Compatible with popular 2, 3, 4 and 5 door car and SUV models; Tested on many vehicle brands including: CHEVROLET FORD HONDA HYUNDAI JEEP KIA MAZDA MITSUBISHI NISSAN SMART SUBARU TOYOTA VW; Please contact HandiWorld if you are unsure about the compatibility of your vehicle; Not recommend for use on soft top convertibles or those cars fitted with curtain airbags
- VERSATILE AND PRACTICAL: The HandiRack universal roof rack is interchangeable between vehicles and totally portable; Works with bare roofs, factory side rails and panoramic roofs; Certified for use at highway speeds; Aerodynamic design reduces vibrations and delivers low drag and wind noise; The HandiRack is a temporary roof rack system and should not be left fitted to the vehicle when not in use
- TRANSPORT YOUR LOADS SAFELY: Each HandiRack twin-bars feature 5 integrated metal ‘D’ ring anchor points; We include 2 x 10ft tie-down HandiStraps and 2 x 11ft Bow and Stern lines to help you ensure that your load is tightly and safely secured to both the HandiRack and your vehicle
- READY TO USE OUT OF THE BOX: Everything that you need is included; 2 x HandiRack twin-bars, 1 x HandiPump, 2 x 10ft tie-down HandiStraps, 2 x 11ft Bow and Stern lines, drawstring storage bag and User Manual
Release Date: 01-10-2018
Details: The Malone HandiRack inflatable rooftop car rack offers all the benefits of a traditional roof rack with none of the disadvantages. The world's first inflatable roof rack, the HandiRack is ultra-convenient.
The inflatable HandiRack rooftop rack is ideal for drivers who don't want to install a permanent roof rack.
Made of 420-denier nylon with five D-ring anchor points, the HandiRack installs on nearly all vehicles, with the exception of vehicles fitted with side curtain airbags. The HandiRack measures 38 by 3.5 by 9.5 inches (W x H x D) when inflated and comes with a travel bag, load straps, and air pump.
About Malone Auto Racks
Malone is the fastest-growing rack accessory company in North America, with a track record of more than 10 years of industry leadership and innovation. The company's products are sold in more than 1,500 outdoor online and retail stores throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Europe. Malone operates from the coast of Maine, helping the company stay true to its mission and values. Everything Malone sells must be "simple to sell, simple to install, and simple to use." The company is built to enhance its customers' enjoyment of rivers, lakes, and oceans while minimizing their carbon footprint through
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 7.6 x 6.0 inches