- 60-SECOND SET-UP: Hub design makes set-up and take-down quick and easy. Shelter fits 3 people with a set-up size of 5.8ft L x 5.8ft W x 6.7ft H, with extra elbow room measuring 7.5ft x 7.5ft
- 300 DENIER ICETIGHT FABRIC WITH 59% HIGHER THREAD COUNT: Higher thread count results in a tighter weave, and offers the wind and watertight performance Eskimo is known for, at an average weight savings of up to 19% over most competitors
- PORTABILITY: Everything fits into a cinch carrying bag that can easily be carried on your back
- SELF-TAPPING ICE ANCHORS: Easier to grip, and won't bend under pressure
- IN-SKIRT ICE ANCHOR GROMMETS: Easily place your ice anchors through grommets located directly in the skirt material—eliminating the hassle of finding and holding a separate grommet tab
Details: Sometimes the original is tough to beat. The QuickFish is the original when it comes to hub-style ice fishing shelters. There’s good reason we haven’t changed much on this shelter over the years—sometimes you just get it right the first time. Sturdy poles, easy setup, lightweight, and built to last. The QuickFish 3 gets the job done, time and time again. Own an original, own a QuickFish.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 9.5 x 9.4 inches