Brand: Don't Die In The Woods
Color: Survival Orange
- TOUGHEST EMERGENCY BLANKETS ON EARTH – Exclusively from Don’t Die In The Woods, our HeatFlex mylar is thicker and more flexible than ordinary space blankets. Combined with durable packaging designed ultralight & compact for outdoor adventures, you won’t find tougher mylar emergency blankets anywhere.
- DURABLE + ULTRALIGHT + COMPACT – No other space blanket comes close to our ultra compact, durable storage - the perfect balance of durability & light weight at only 12 oz/set (only 2.5 oz/blanket). You can stash single blankets (in ripstop stuff sacks) anywhere, or carry enough for your whole group in the included zipper pack with carabiner.
- PERFECT FOR HIKING, RUNNING, & FIRST AID KITS – NASA-designed mylar is waterproof and reflects up to 90% of body heat to help prevent hypothermia for cold, wet, or hot weather survival situations. These thermal foil blankets are a must-have for camping, trail running, marathons, 48hr/72hr/30 day go bags, tactical gear preppers, earthquake survival kits, home emergency, and car first aid kits.
- RELIABLE MATERIALS FOR SURVIVAL SITUATIONS – Other space blankets are made cheap in ziploc bags for one time use. Ours are built tough to be there when you need them. Stash these tactical blankets everywhere – your car, roadside emergency kit, survival kit, first aid kit, bug out bag, zombie survival kit, and camping gear. With a little tape and paracord, these XL mylar heat sheets can be converted into an emergency shelter, emergency sleeping bag, emergency bivy, or other survival gear.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – You won’t find tougher mylar emergency blankets anywhere. Guaranteed. 1% FOR THE PLANET – We help protect the wild places we love by donating a percentage of sales to conservation efforts around the world.
Details: DON’T DIE IN THE WOODS. Be prepared with the world’s toughest emergency blankets. Great For: NOT DYING IN THE WOODS – Keep in your backpack just in case you end up spending an unplanned night in the woods. Besides keeping you warm and dry, mylar has countless uses in survival situations. CAMPING AND BACKPACKING – Use as a sleeping bag liner in unexpected cold weather to enhance your existing sleeping bag by boosting heat and protecting from outside condensation. CAR EMERGENCY KITS – Keep in the glove compartment in case you get stuck in a snowstorm, run out of gas, or get into a car accident during the winter. GO BAGS AND PREPPER KITS – A must-have for earthquake survival kits, 72 hour bags, first aid kits, emergency kits, and survival kits. And zombie apocalypse kits of course. Unique Features: HEATFLEX MYLAR – Thicker and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar. DURABLE PACKAGING – Ripstop nylon stuff sacks and carabiner zipper pack. AVAILABLE IN 3 COLORS – Army Green, Survival Orange, and Woodland Camo 1% FOR THE PLANET – A percentage of profits are donated to local and global conservation organizations. Specifications: Full Set Packed Size: 6 in x 4 in x 2 in Blanket Packed Size: 3.5 in tall, 2 in diameter Blanket Unpacked Size: 4 feet wide, 7 feet tall (52 in x 82 in) Full Set Weight: 12 oz Blanket Weight: 2.5 oz Material: HeatFlex mylar (aluminized PE; polyethylene) Stuff Sack: ripstop nylon with paracord drawstring Zipper Pack: nylon with locking aluminum carabiner For emergency use only. Does not replace your camping gear. Always plan ahead and bring appropriate equipment for your trip.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 4.5 x 2.3 inches