Brand: Gerber Gear
- Compact, skeletal 420HC steel frame.
- Black ceramic coating for minimal reflection + corrosion.
- Diamond texture rubber handle for superior grip.
- Modular sheath system for concealed or open carry.
- Always on hand. Always ready. Never unprepared.
- Includes a modular sheath system that can be worn horizontally or vertically
- 420HC blade steel with black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance
- The skeletonized handle allows for a low profile carry
- The diamond textured, rubber over-mold handle give exceptional grip in many situations
- Overall length: 6.9 inches, Blade length: 3.3 inches
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Release Date: 07-11-2019
model number: 30-001005
Part Number: G1005
Details: The Ghostrike Series Fixed Blade is an ultra-light self defense knife with a sheath system configurable for low profile or open carry. The modular sheath system can be worn horizontally on the belt or vertically on a belt like a traditional fixed blade knife. Simply detach the belt loops from the grommet holes and arrange them as you please. Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Series Fixed Blade's black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. Its 3.3 inch fine edge drop point blade serves to slice and rip with precision. The compact skeletal fixed blade is sized for a subtle presence, and can be worn without making a profile against your outer clothing. The rubber over-mold handle features a diamond texture, allowing for a superior grip in critical situations. Know your local laws before you decide how to carry. The Ghostrike Series Fixed Blade knife is proudly made in Portland, OR. Gerber limited lifetime warranty. The best belt buckle knife on the market today!
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 2.8 x 1.0 inches