Brand: Ice N'Go
- Easy installation (no wood or tools required) with simple plug ‘n’ play tube frame concept featuring an innovative coping to protect the liner from pucks, skates and shovels.
- Accommodates slope and resists blade impact with 4.5-inch ice thickness.
- Features innovative ‘bladder style’ concept to allow easier access to verify if water below ice surface is completely frozen. Plus liner included in kit, helps to prolong your skating season during periods of thaw & protects your lawn from winter damage.
- Portable design allows for installation on any surface and easy storage for multiple seasons use.
- Kit includes frame brackets, tubes, coping, 45 Series liner, liner repair patches, Styrofoam sheet for leveling, plus bonus Ice Groomer (handheld ice resurfacer), Ice N'Go rink logo and hockey pucks.
Part Number: KIT-EZ2-15-23
Details: With over 70 thousand kits sold, this Canadian made kit is designed for the novice rink builder and with family skating in mind. Simply assemble the tubes and frame supports on relatively level ground or surface and secure the liner with our innovative coping. When temperatures drop below 0°C, fill with water and once frozen, enjoy limitless hours of skating on your backyard rink.